Ser instinto y libertad

viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2012

About me

  • La vida es mucho más fácil si uno la simplifica, ¿no?

Hi visitors! I’m Antonella, but everybody calls me ‘Ann’. I’m sixteen years old, so I’m a student at the secondary school. My birthday is on the 20th of July, most of people think that this fact is what makes me very friendly, but I don’t think so.  I'm good at wasting time. I love things that no one else loves. I eat cheese, but only on pizza and sometimes on sandwiches, otherwise it smells like feet to me. My favourite colour is green and I really like when the moon looks like a toenail. I love the sound of guitars, and making someone smile.
I’ve been studying English since I was six years old. The reason is that I want to be a politician, so to get a degree, I have to know three different languages –and of course English is one of those!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario